Saturday, November 20, 2010

There are times

like right now, where I wish I was somewhere else.

It's because I'm laying in my bed, stealing internet from my neighbors, and filling my room with cigarette smoke. Even though I'm aware of the trouble this will get me into. I don't care.
Welcome to winter, everyone. This scene is the general picture of what our lives in this season will become. Seasonal Affective Disorder will ensue for quite a few of those who believe it exists, and for those who don't, well, we'll just be sad.
It's nothing that we want, but nothing that we have learned to avoid. It happens and we allow it.
I just want someone to be honest with me. Honest intentions at the least. My cat is the only boy in my life who loves me and will never hurt me.


Places where I wish I was:
1. Under the covers.
2. Under the covers with a boy.
3. Under the covers with a boy listening to Radiohead.
4. Under the covers with a boy listening to Radiohead eating macaroni and cheese.
5. Under the covers with a boy listening to Radiohead eating macaroni and cheese with a cat at my feet.







0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.