Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lord,

I'm discouraged.


These past few days have not gone well for me. I'm losing everything that was ever solid in my life, and now I'm left living inside a jellyfish. No backbone, no brain, no direction. Just a digestive system and some poisonous tentacles. This isn't what I want. I want to be different. I want to recreate who I am.
I get into moods like this, especially in the winter.
I feel like I'm not good enough, I'm not interesting enough, I don't do enough, I'm not talented enough, I'm not pretty enough.

I want a haircut.
I want new clothes.
I want to be good at what I do.
I want to love someone.

Sad music will get me through my sad days, and I won't be able to fix anything until I am fixed. I will cut my hair tomorrow.




Now Playing: Stay Positive, The Hold Steady

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.