Sunday, November 28, 2010

Looks like

I got played. Ouch.

I'm never the kind of girl to get a crush like I got, but oh my, did I fancy you. It doesn't matter now, because I'm also not the kind of girl to fight. You have what makes you happy, and in the end that's all I can ask for. Sure, I'm sad, sure, I'm upset, but I can't hold it against you.
I've played my fair share of the game, but it hurts when I've finally stopped, and it is just now coming back around to me.

See, it wouldn't hurt so much if I hadn't hurt someone else for you. I broke a boy's heart just to take a shot with you, and it backfired as much as it possibly could.
I'm lonely again.
I'm listening to lonely music again.
It's obviously winter time, and so it begins.






Now Playing: You Are My Sunshine, Copeland

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.