Saturday, March 5, 2011

I would wake up

in the pouring rain every day for the rest of my life if just to bring you back.

I wasn't ready for this.
To everyone who said God took you and that was okay, then fuck them. I needed you more than he ever will.
I owe you for more things than anyone could count.
I wanted to repay you, I swore I'd be something and come back to take care of you.
For the last three days I've been screaming "fuck you" at the sky, sobbing into the grass, throwing fits and tantrums like the baby I feel that I am without you.
I hate every single person at that funeral home who wasn't on the floor in a heap with me.
Preacher man says, "This is just a test from God, Samantha." Yeah? Well fuck you, I'd repeat the second grade as long as I live if it meant I got to have her with me.

People talk about the day they found God, I'll talk about the day I lost faith in everything.

Now Playing; Hospice - The Antlers

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.