Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HEYBUYASHIRT

'CAUSE I'M POOR.
And cause they're really awesome, and look like this:
The one I'm sporting is a portrait of my dear Elliott Smith, but if you're not down with that, have no fear.
I can put anyone on yer shirt, in any color, as big or small as your lookin' to wear.
Here are a few important notes on these rags:
-$10 if you don't give me a shirt to draw on.
-$5 if you get me a specific shirt.
-So far, they've all been done in fabric marker, which easily withstands a washing machine, so don't fret.
-I'm experimenting with spraypaint and stencils, those will be around soon.
-All I need from you is money and an idea. If it's not a well-known person, I'll need a picture for reference as well.
Want one of these bad boys? interwebmailmachine: samritzer@gmail.com

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.