Saturday, December 4, 2010

As you throw away

the love that we made.

I know, I know nothing is gonna change that.
Nothing is going to change that hopeless feeling I get when you say you understand, and I know you can't.

Does it give you satisfaction?
I know it does. I get the feeling that you're happy watching me be unhappy.
It was always the exact opposite for all that time, you were always the one sad about where we stood. Now that you have the chance to say no, and you have other people to support you, it's easy to say that you're done.
I'm sorry that I'm not speaking to you. I can't reach out any more than I already have.


This is where everything new starts.
I will be happy again.
I have an appointment to get a haircut on Friday, and that will be the first time my kaleidoscope has moved in months. Anyone who knows me would know how important this is.
I have a kaleidoscope personality and for a while it has been stuck in the same stupid pattern, I'm brushing off the dust and making moves again.




Now Playing: Blue Sky Noise (Safe Camp Acoustic Sessions), Circa Survive

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.