Monday, May 24, 2010

The Archer's Bows are Broken

is the song of the day.
The one I can't get out of my head, and that I've listened to more times than I should in six hours.

What did you learn tonight?
You're shouting so loud you barely enjoyed this broken thing,
you're a voice that doesn't sing, that's what I say.
You are freezing over hell,
you are bringing on the end, you do so well.
You can only blame yourself, that's what I say.

Some of their songs make me think too hard, and I like it that way.
I love the pain in the words.

What do I carry the torch for? Do I believe in anything? Do I carry it around just to burn things down?
I need to figure the answers out, and fast.



Now Playing: The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me by Brand New

0 more than before:

Post a Comment

I love to talk.